IKLAN

Sports Blogs

Blog clicker

Great Benefits-Lorenzo Rossi

Diposting oleh Unknown | 23.26

Jerez - Although currently experiencing problems with a shoulder injury after acting in GPQatar, Fiat Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi, was ready for a power struggle at the Jerez circuit this weekend.
 
Of The Doctor arrived in Jerez with pocketing victories in the series opener. Rossi himself had a good record at Jerez, with six-times champion critical success. GPJepang postponement, a bit much to bring blessings for the recovery conditions for Rossi in Jerez before the fall.
 
"It is unfortunate that my shoulder is still problematic and is still a bit bruised," Rossi said during the press conference cited paddocktalk.com Friday (30/04/10).
 
"Normally this injury can be restored within three weeks. While this new two weeks, since an incident. I still need seven days to recover my situation again. However, I am very lucky with the delay in Motegi (Japan). This gives me time to recover and we will prove the result tomorrow, 'said 31-year-old drivers.
 
Adu racing at Jerez is the scene which awaited by every MotoGP race, with Rossi as well. To succeed on this weekend, Rossi will ignore the injury to earn the victory.
 
In addition, his team mate, Jorge Lorenzo was also one of the drivers who benefited with the existence of penudaan GPJepang. This new rider Spaniard recover accidental injury while exercising.
 
"Additional time I get to make my hand better and is very happy to be at Jerez today," said Lorenzo.
 
"Racing is a very special day for the Spaniard, although I have yet to be a satisfactory result in MotoGP. But I still hope that this year there will be changes, "said Lorenzo.

0 komentar
free counters