IKLAN

Sports Blogs

Blog clicker

Rossi: I Can Like Gold

Diposting oleh Unknown | 23.40

Losail - Valentino Rossi for the first time managed to triumph in Qatar MotoGP. Excitement, The Doctor tells this victory as a gold medal.
 
Casey Stoner was fantastic throughout the practice sessions and qualifying this weekend. Unfortunately, it failed to end the Ducati rider won the race with a victory after a crash. It made Rossi's lead and become the champion at Losail.
 
"Raihan 25 points is like a gold medal for us in this championship," explained Rossi. "It's very nice, good start because I had not won here since 2006 earlier. I really deserved to win. "
 
Although Stoner fell, but Rossi did not undergo the race with ease. Defending champion MotoGP star get resistance from Repsol Honda's Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso.
 
"I realize the beginning of the race is very important and I do it well. But, I'm still not quick enough to be on the front and the speed it makes me worry, because we do not bike too fast, "continued the Italian racer.
 
"I hope the motor speed can approach the Ducati and Honda. But, we are ready to face competition. The times I was quickly defeated by Dani, "added the man was 30 years.
 
"I was not far behind, but it's hard to catch Stoner. Lucky, he made a mistake, "concluded the former star was quoted as saying by Autosport Honda, Monday (11/4/2010).

0 komentar
free counters